justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

How can I create flow diagram from the user interface, where the connection made between the interfaces are the connections on the diagram ?

Answered Victor Conesa 8 years ago

I have created a complete app user interface and I had connected with events all buttons within all screens to simulate the working app in wireframes.

My problem is, would be great to be export a flow diagram from these connections.

Is that possible?

Replies (4)
photo

Hi there,

To clarify - are you asking about a flow diagram showing all possible interactions in the prototype? If so, this tutorial can help: http://www.justinmind.com/support/spe...

It describes how to create a document that will show the interactions and events within the prototype.

If this isn't what you're looking for, can you elaborate?

Best,

Danielle

photo

Hi Danielle,

BIG thank you for your quick help!

I am sure happy to elaborate, that's the minimum, after you are kindly helping me.

- I had checked the tutorial you sent me. I am not at the exporting just yet. I am still more to visualize connections within the app.

Allow me to try to explain a bit better what I am looking for:

- You have "Site Map", which is automatically generated, based on what I had created at "User Interface" (wireframes, links and events).

- I am searching similar within the "Scenarios", where I can have my Screens connected as they linked with events, generated automatically based on what I had created at "User Interface".

- All this, because site map is only connecting the screen in a strange "logica" way and not as they actually linked with links and events.

Would this be possible?

Many Thanks,

Andras

photo

Hi Andras,

Scenarios will probably be the best option. You can customize the scenarios to reflect the desired appearance and outcomes you wish to visualize. You can also label the screens or actions to be more specific, or drag the screen itself onto the scenario canvas. Hope this helps.

Best,

Danielle

photo

Hi Danielle,

Does your answer means, its cannot be automatically generated just like site maps?

Sorry to ask, but you did not answered my question ;-)

Best,

Andras

Leave a Comment

Attach a file