justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Show / Hide works only once

Answered Sven B. 6 years ago

Hi all,

I have a problem with the show / hide events on button clicks. The situation is the following: I work on a web application and have a link which should show an overlay element when clicked. The overlay element itself has a close button that hides the overlay element.

When I start the simulation and click the link, the overlay element is shown and when I click the close button in it, it is hidden. If I now click the link again the overlay element won't appear anymore. If I refresh the screen by switching to another one and then back it works again, but I cannot show / hide the overlay element multiple times in sequence, it only works once.

The overlay element is a master element, with 'hide element' set true for the screen but not in general. The events I use for show / hide are 'on click' events - tried on toggle as well but got the same behaviour.

Has anyone experienced this behaviour as well or knows what could be the cause for it?

Best regards

Replies (1)
photo

Hi Sven,

If possible, can you attach the prototype you're working on so we can take a look at this issue? You can attach it in .rar format, or upload it to a file sharing service like Dropbox and link to it here.

Best,

Danielle

Leave a Comment

Attach a file