justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

How to share a recovered prototype on my JustinMind account ?

Answered Jonathan Serex 7 years ago

Last evening, JIM crashed when I committed my work with the functionality "Teamwork" - "Commit all". I could recover my work thanks to the function "Recover prototype".

Now, my issue : when I want to commit the prototype I recovered, the option "commit all" is grayed out. The only available options are :

"open shared prototype"

"share prototype"

"manage shared prototype".

If I select "share prototype" I am offered to create a new shared prototype which is exactly what I want to avoid in order to avoid a duplication of the prototype on the JIM account.

I would like to share my recovered prototype on my existing shared prototype, so that the changes are saved in an incremental way. How can I achieve this ?

Replies (5)
photo

Update:

I tried the following workaround :

- Open my shared prototype in "Teamwork".

- From here, use the functionality "Import prototype" in order to upload my recovered prototype in my shared prototype.

This could have been the solution, unfortunately, it appears that when we import a prototype from a "shared prototype" the option "update" is not available in the "import prototype" window. This is really annoying :-(

204a37051aea332c054295fa255ced9d

photo

Hi Jon,

Thank you for reporting this and we apologize for any inconvenience this issue has caused. I will look into this and get back to you ASAP with a workaround.

Best,

Danielle

photo

Thanks Danielle ! Waiting for your feedback.

photo

Hi Jon,

Unfortunately there is no way to merge these prototypes - you will need to re-upload the prototype.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best,

Danielle

photo

It's a pity that such a basic feature is not available. Would be great if you could offer the possibility to sync a recovered prototype with the original shared project in a future release ;-)

Anyway, thanks for your feedback !

Leave a Comment

Attach a file