justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

I need to simulate pooling products from another site with the click of a button.

Answered Victor Conesa 8 years ago

Is there a way to simulate adding bulk new items to a data master by clicking a button? I need to simulate pooling products from another site with the click of a button.

Replies (5)
photo

Hi Marielena,

In order to provide you the best solution, could you share with me a simple vp example (via dropbox/wetransfer) so I can see which is your exact idea.

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

Of course. I can send you the current vp file. Where can I send it to you?

photo

Hi Marielena,

If you are using a free or trial account, you should share your vp file via Dropbox/Wetransfer here. In case you have a license key you can use our Customer Support Portal.

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

Hi Sonia, here is the prototype.

It is a prototype of a gift registry. You need to be able to add from the catalog (CATALOGO) to your registry (MESA). All products from the catalog are supposed to be editable. You need to be able to create your own products (CREAR REGALO). I have been able to do the above. I have 3 questions.

1.If I edit any product, all other products get removed from my registry.

2. When they create the product I would like it to automatically be added to their registry. If that is not possible I want it to go from there to the catalog and focusing on the product they just created.

3. Under Mesa, on the side bar there is a "importar de otras mesas". You need to be able to simulate Importing products from other gift registries (ex. If you created a registry with Macy's, you could import your registry online to this registry.) So I need to simulate adding 10 new products directly to the registry when they are under Mesa/Importar de otras mesas, the text field has text, and the check box is checked, and they hit guardar cambios.

Let me know if this is possible. Thank you.

photo

Hi Marielena,

Your request has been answered through our Customer Support Portal.

Best,

Sonia Durán

Leave a Comment

Attach a file