justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

Pictures not showing up in prototyper file.

Answered Victor Conesa 12 years ago

I created a file in Justinmind and pasted pictures directly into the file. I exported the file to HTML, but when I re-access the file, there are 'x'd' boxes (like placeholders) where the pasted images were in the prototyper file.

What is going on? Is this a view problem?

Replies (12)
photo

Are the X boxes shown inside Prototyper or are they just in the HTML?

photo

They are inside the Prototyper.

photo

So the HTML shows them correctly, right?

photo

Yes, the HTML shows them correctly. I haven't tried to re-save the HTML again to check to see if it still works, because I don't want to mess up my prototype ... getting ready to perform a usability study.

photo

Could you tell me which version of Prototyper are you using please?

photo

photo

Could you send the .vp file to us? I think we need to have a look at it.

photo

Will do. Thanks!

photo

I also have the same problem as Carla.

I have X boxes showing up in the prototyper and the HTML version doesn't show every image/picture I uploaded, worked on and shaped for the iphone app I'm working on.

It always goes this way when I re-access the file I saved, some X boxes appear everywhere and when I check the HTML version, the pictures simply don't show up instead of being X boxes...

Is this problem a common one?

photo

No is not. Could you send the prototype to us so we can take a look at it please?

photo

can you please publish a fix for this problem here in this forum? I am having the same issue but it is 6 years later (love the tool itself, it is amazing!) & am hoping I can just be directed to documentation for the fix.

photo

Can you attach a screenshot of the issue? If possible, also attach the picture you're attempting to paste here as well.

photo
photo

I have currently encountered the same issue. Please can someone post the fix here?

photo

Hello,

Could you attach your prototype so then we may take a look at it?

Thank you kindly,

-Chloe

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file