justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Calculator

Answered Victor Conesa 7 years ago

I need to put like a calculator, I put a value and the calculator give me 9 results.

its like I choose (A) and the calculator give me (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) only for A.

How i put this kind of equations? thanks

Best Answer
photo

Check out this tutorial to learn how to create a calculator in Justinmind.

Replies (7)
photo

Hi Jorgedelli,

Could you please elaborate more on what you mean? Any example would help us understand.

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

44fb8318f4099085bd69eddd86935860

When you select a value in the "select list" the numbers at the bottom (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9) change

For example for 14m2 = (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9), for 15m2 = (2-3-5-6-8-9-0-7-5), for 16m2 = (8,4,5,6,7,3,4,3,3) and so on.

I think i can do a "Data Master" whit all the numbers in excell and import as CSV file, but I dont know how to put the event for the "select list" to change your behaviour when change the value.

Thanks for your help

photo

Hi Jorge,

You will need to use an on change event and create a filter. This tutorial should help. --> http://www.justinmind.com/support/how....

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

I dont want this, I saw all the tutorials and nothing explain my question.

I need only one "Select list" and when I choose my option I need to show in mi picture instead the numbers 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 a list of numbers from a list depending what I select in my "select list"

Thankyou

photo

Hi Jorge,

Please check out this example. Once you click any value of the select list is displaying a dynamic panel with a label inside of each dynamic panel screen. If you want to transfer this example to your case, you should insert inside the dynamic panel an image or any element you want. Then you can edit the conditions depending on what you have placed. I hope this answers your question.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jp6405fqnrm...

Best,

Sonia Durán

photo

ok thanks

photo

Check out this tutorial to learn how to create a calculator in Justinmind.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file