justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Problem with Source Sans Pro on the device when viewing the project

Answered Robert Brown 9 years ago

Hi

I am using a downloaded Google Font, Source Sans Pro. When I view the project on the device the font seems to be ignored. I have used iOS and Android Kit Kat devices and they are both the same. Any ideas please?

Replies (4)
photo

Hi Robert,

It may be due to a conflict between Source Sans Pro from google fonts and Source Sans Pro installed in your computer.

Please try the following steps and let me know if it solved the issue:

- Go to this folder in your file system: "[Justinmind's installation folder]/Justinmind prototyper 6.4.0/fonts" and erase all the Source Sans Pro font files. Then go to Prototyper and add again Source Sans Pro from google fonts.

Regards,

photo

Hi Lidia

I have tried this. The fonts have downloaded yet I can only see Ultralight in the list when I choose Source Sans Pro.

This is really annoying!

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Robert

photo

Hi Robert,

Are these fonts also installed on your computer or any other external typography management tool?

Try uninstalling them from your computer's control panel or any other software, open again justinmind and do the same process mentioned above.

Regards,

Lidia

photo

Hi Robert,

We are happy to inform that this bug has been fixed in version 6.5.1.

The conflict between local and google fonts is now resolved. If needed, download an install the google font again and the problem should disappear.

Regards,

Lidia

Leave a Comment

Attach a file