Download our free eBook for expert insights on user experience in organizations, from building in-house UX teams to creating intuitive enterprise applications.
Drumroll please… Justinmind’s first eBook Making an Enterprise UX-Friendly: A Quick Guide is now free to download. Combining expert advice from enterprise heavyweights, useful templates and easy-to-follow summaries into less than 50 pages, the eBook is vital reading for anyone involved in enterprise application development and management.
UX-proofing an enterprise means building a user experience perspective into the heart of an organization so that people, profits and productivity benefit in the long- and short-term.
If you’re responsible for the consumerization of enterprise software or for design decisions with an organization, enterprise UX plays a vital role in your day to day success. Here’s why:
- 15% of IT projects are abandoned before completion; 3 out of 12 of those abandonments are directly attributable to UX problems
- Programmers spend 50% of their time on avoidable rework
- ROI on UX runs at between $2 – $100 for every $1 invested
- Focusing on customer experience increases willingness to pay by 14.4 % boosts product recommendations by 16.6 %’
Making an Enterprise UX-Friendly looks at the challenges and opportunities facing the development of usable enterprise software today. Bouncing off real examples, the eBook contains handy templates, step-by-step guidance and practical formulae.
What you’ll discover in the eBook
- Why all enterprises need to be UX friendly
- Building a UX team in an enterprise
- Writing an enterprise UX strategy
- Creating UX-friendly enterprise software
Download Justinmind’s eBook free now and design software thats good for people and good for profits.