The power of Justinmind URL Widget + Google Drive
With Google Drive, you can create spreadsheets, documents, presentations and drawings that you can share with others. The URL widget in the pre-loaded Special Component UI library in Justinmind lets you add a live view of your docs that can be edited in real time (if the user has editing permissions).
Just follow these easy steps:
- Create your doc in Google Drive and get the link to share
- Make sure you have editing permissions or the link sharing is set as active
- Shorten your link here, or by using any other URL shortener, such as bitly.com
- Insert a URL widget in Justinmind with the shortened link
Try adding your own stuff using the URL Widget and the HTML Widget. Your prototypes can embed Videos, Google Maps, Forms… whatever you want!
- US Web Design Standards UI kit: for accessible government websitesDesigning a US government agency website calls for a high degree of accessibility and public impact. Justinmind’s US Web Design Standards UI kit lets you can design a website that echoes the US federal brand, while maintaining your agency’s style. Read on to find out how.