How wireframe software development went from humble beginnings to a core part of the UX design process
Adding a prototyping phase to a design workflow is the fastest way to finish a software development project early. Sounds contradictory, right? How can adding a step...
Looking for a way to boost your prototyping workflow? These 4 steps will have boost your design process for better user experience.
Last month we had the privilege to sponsor the first edition of the “Intersection Conference”. The conference, took place in beautiful Paris and was organized by Milan...
Located between San Francisco and San Jose in the heart of Silicon Valley, Stanford University is recognized as one of the world’s leading research and teaching...
“Is my new website going to look as sketchy?” I’m sure you’ve heard this kind of comment after presenting a wireframe to a client? Wireframes can often lead to...
- Collaborative prototyping
- Enterprise prototyping
- Events & News at Justinmind
- Inside Justinmind
- Mobile prototyping
- New releases of Justinmind Prototyping Tool
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Q&A with UX and Prototyping gurus
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UI Libraries for prototyping
- User Testing - Tips, techniques and strategies
- UX and Prototyping
- UX Design - Research and Insights
- UX Prototyping Case Studies
- UX Prototyping Guest Blogs