Web prototyping, UI design, front end development... just where do a UX/UI designer's skills end and a developer's begin? We asked 11 UX experts to give us their take
Author - Cassandra Naji
Cassandra is Marketing Lead at Justinmind
Everything you wanted to know about how to do a UX competitor analysis but were afraid to ask
Find out how real data can improve your prototyping process and bring UI designs to life
How do you persuade stakeholders that your UX project adds value? Following these 5 tips will set you up to get buy-in Let’s be honest. UXers often know what needs...
Ever wondered how Facebook and Instagram get their user experience so right? UX Researcher Jen Romano spills the beans on her working day at the social media giant
Find out how dark patterns impact user experience, and how they can be turned into user-friendly UI design UI design gets dark sometimes. Particularly when companies...
Thought UX design was a new phenomenon? Think again! The Founding Fathers had user experience down pat
From hi-fi prototyping to people management skills, newly qualified business analysts need to know these 6 best practices for software development projects
Stay ahead of all of our news. Subscribe to our FREE newsletter now.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Collaborative prototyping
- Enterprise prototyping
- Events & News at Justinmind
- Inside Justinmind
- Mobile prototyping
- New releases of Justinmind Prototyping Tool
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Q&A with UX and Prototyping gurus
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UI Libraries for prototyping
- User Testing - Tips, techniques and strategies
- UX and Prototyping
- UX Design - Research and Insights
- UX Prototyping Case Studies
- UX Prototyping Guest Blogs