Just found this video about the principles of UI for programmers on Gabriel’s blog. Great material to see, study and take notes.
How to define, validate and review applications before starting to code are his thing. He is interested in everything related to web, mobile and desktop apps and how to prototype and simulate them before development starts. After hours he’s flexing his math muscles.
You may also like
Stay ahead of all of our news. Subscribe to our newsletter now.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
- Collaborative prototyping
- Enterprise prototyping
- Events & News at Justinmind
- Inside Justinmind
- Mobile prototyping
- New releases of Justinmind Prototyping Tool
- Prototyping and wireframing
- Q&A with UX and Prototyping gurus
- UI Design and Prototyping
- UI Libraries for prototyping
- User Testing - Tips, techniques and strategies
- UX and Prototyping
- UX Design - Research and Insights
- UX Prototyping Case Studies
- UX Prototyping Guest Blogs