The sign up process
To download Justinmind and begin your 30-day free trial:
- Go to Justinmind’s Homepage.
- Click the “Download Free” button.
- You will be taken to a Sign Up form. Enter the email address and password you want to associate with your Justinmind account.
- Then, click “Get Started”.
- Click the “Download and install” button to download Justinmind and install it on your computer.
- You will be taken to the page where you can download Justinmind. At the bottom of your browser window, click the “Justinmind_Prototyper” download once downloading is complete.
- Follow the instructions to install Justinmind on your computer.
- Once installation is complete, a dialog will appear and you will be prompted to sign in.
- Enter the details you used to create your account (above), and click “Sign in” to be taken to the Justinmind editor.
Note: if the sign in dialog doesn’t appear automatically, open Justinmind from the shortcut that appears on your desktop (for Windows) or from the Applications folder (for Mac).