Integrate your prototypes with other usability testing tools
Integrate your prototypes with other usability testing tools and get immediate user feedback. Learn how to do so in this tutorial.
In Justinmind’s online platform, select the option “Integrate with usability testing tools” from the “Actions” menu. The following window will pop up:
At the top of the window, the prototype’s public link URL can be found once the process is complete. This is the URL that the usability testing tools will require as the source of the website to test.
Below the prototype URL, you can find the tool selection and configuration area.
To publish a prototype for usability testing, follow these steps:
- Select the usability testing tool you want to use. Keep in mind that all the listed usability testing tools are not part of Justinmind and therefore you will need to open an account to use them.
- Click the button “Create public link”
IMPORTANT SECURITY NOTE: when a prototype is published for usability testing, it is accessible through its URL without any user authentication. This means that, unless the prototype is password protected, any person with the URL will be able to access the prototype. So, be careful who you send the URL to!
Congratulations!! You completed the Beginner’s course!
If you want an official certificate of completion, send us a prototype that applies all you’ve learned in this course to email@example.com
- Your online services: account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online Services: Projects page
- Online Services: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )
- How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype ( November 25, 2015 )
- How to reshare or replace an already published prototype ( November 25, 2015 )