How to publish your prototypes in your online account
Upload and share your prototypes from Justinmind editor
If you wish to share the prototype to the linked Justinmind online account, select the “Share” button on the top-right corner of the canvas, in Justinmind editor.
You can also select the “Share” option in the top menu bar.
A dialog will pop up in which you will be asked to select the project you want to publish your prototype in. If you want to publish it in a brand new project, you will be able to create one directly from the same dialog. Your prototype will then be uploaded and published in your online account, and you will be able to share it for review and feedback.
For prototypes designed for use on mobile devices, the ‘Share’ button is replaced by a “View on device” button. When you click on it, the prototype gets published in your Justinmind online account, as explained above, and then you will be able to view it directly on device through the complementary Justinmind mobile app.
Upload and share your prototypes from Justinmind online account
Click on “Select file” to choose a Justinmind prototype file from your files (in .vp format). It will be uploaded and published for review.
Select a project from the drop down menu: a prototype will always be found in a project, and you must choose the prototype’s location before you can upload it. If you clicked the “Publish prototype” button from the page containing a specific project, this project will automatically be selected.
If you want to upload the new prototype in a new project, you don’t need to leave this page. Simply click the “Create a project” link and enter the new project’s name.
Click on the Publish prototype button to upload and publish the prototype. If all information is correct, the publishing process will start and you will be redirected to the invite reviewers page.
- Your online account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online account: Projects page
- Online account: Prototypes page
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Handy keyboard shortcuts for prototyping with Justinmind ( March 29, 2017 )
- How to import account users from a CSV file ( February 7, 2017 )
- Justinmind’s integration with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) ( December 16, 2016 )
- Importing Sketch UI elements as SVG vector files into Justinmind ( November 18, 2016 )
- Integration with Atlassian JIRA: importing and exporting JIRA issues in Justinmind Enterprise ( November 4, 2016 )
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- Real App Prototyping
- API and SDK
- 3rd Party Integrations
- Forms and data lists
- The Workspace
- Dynamic Panels
- Adaptive & Responsive
- UI Elements and Libraries
- Reuse and Apply Global Changes
- Build an Interactive Wireframe
- Simulate and Export
- Share and Get Feedback
- Conditions and Variables
- Set Value and Calculations