Two many screens

George Amend shared this question 6 years ago
Answered

I'm running Justinmind on a OSX 10.6.8 Mac with dual displays. When I goto simulate the edit screen takes up 80% of my display leaving only 20 % for the actual simulation. I am unable to navigate to the remaining portions of the simulate screen. Thus, I am unable to simulate because I cant access most of my buttons. G. Amend

Comments (1)

photo
1

We are in our way to make Prototyper work with more than one screen/display. It's planned to have it in the 1st quarter of 2012