Save a data master with a user-specified title? (To be reloaded later)
Since you guys had a great answer to my last question, I'm posting another one here:
What I'd like to do, but haven't tried yet:
* I'd like the user to be able to put items into a list, using a data grid and data master, creating new rows as described here:
* Then, I'd like to allow the user to save that list, setting a title.
* Later, the user will select the title from a menu, and the list will show up on the page.
My thoughts on how to do this are as follows:
1. Set up the save button, text entry field (for title of list), and a new data master, called "saved_lists", with two attributes / columns: title and list.
2. Set an action on the button to perform a data master action: new.
3. Within the options for "new", specify that the title will come from the text entry field, and the list attribute will be the entire data master (the current list).
4. To load the data master, I'll have a data grid in place, and a "load list" button. Upon selecting a list, the following action will be performed: Set value on the data grid to be Select(saved_lists, list) [set up in the actions dialog]
Will this work? Is there something I'm missing?