HTML export looks different than native app display
When I output to HTML, the display does not look the same as when I view the screens inside Justinmind.
• text takes up more room in the HTML output (so it sometimes doesn't fit within its bounding box)
• images are sometimes in a different place in a relationship to their surrounding text
I attached a sample screenshot, below.
I'm using Pro 4.6 on the Mac.
I'm using Firefox 13.
I realize the view might depend on the web browser that we use. Let me know if there is a better browser to use, that more closely mimics the native app's display. (In 4.5, I was having issues with Firefox and Safari on the Mac - I can't remember if I checked other browsers).