Hi everyone, I can't get a block of text or image becomes a sticky header on top of the page after 300px ie.
Thanks in advance for helping
These tutorials (http://www.justinmind.com/support/how...) will help with this. Just combine the conditions of the fade in tutorial with the sticky element of the second tutorial.
Hi - I've just tried this link but it just takes me to the Support homepage. Can you provide some fresh insight as to how this can be done please?
Yes - to do this now:
1) Select the element you would like to pin
2) Look to the properties panel
3) In the properties panel, look to the Position subheader
4) Click on Display Pin Position options
5) Change 'Y' to 'Pin to top'
6) The element will now be pinned to the top of the page. You can add a margin by adjusting the 'margin Y' option.
Hope this clarifies things.
Hi Danielle - thanks for the response.
This does help (and quicker than the way I was doing it), but I meant being able to have an in-page element stick to the top of the browser when it reaches it. Is this possible?
Comments have been locked on this page!