justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Cannot add new client record

Known Naeemahmadsheikh 2 years ago

I have followed many times the directions given in section "Add new client records" on the page https://www.justinmind.com/support/prototyping-forms-data-lists-and-data-grids/, but new record doesn't appear completely. As you can see in the attached file that three out of four columns appeared as empty despite entering data in all four columns.

Best Answer
photo

Hi!

you can save your prototype by following the options: Files - save as - the resulting File would be your vp.

Gtts.

Ria

Replies (3)
photo

Hi!

In order to better assist you, could you please attach your vp.

Thank you

Tia

photo

What is vp?

photo

Hi!

you can save your prototype by following the options: Files - save as - the resulting File would be your vp.

Gtts.

Ria

photo

Hello, here is an image where you can see how to add data to your list: on the datamaster, right click, edit.

I hope this information is useful.

Greetings.

photo

Hi, I am not asking about View and Edit Record Option in Data Master Details.

I am saying that when you enter data in different fields of "New Source" screen, it does not appear on List Dashboard. I repeated the procedure given on many times directions given on

"Add new client records" section on the tutorial page https://www.justinmind.com/support/prototyping-forms-data-lists-and-data-grids/

(Screenshot attached), but it doesn't worked well.

photo

Hello, to perform the action indicated, the best way is to use variables, here is an example: ( see attachment )

When creating the inputs where you will enter the new information, create a variable for each one of the data, be sure to check the interactions of the "add" button, there are attached the actions that will create the new information and will make you navigate to the next screen , on the screen where the data is shown, the action of reflecting the new information is attached to the canvas "on page load".

I hope this information is useful to you.

Greetings.

Ria.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file