justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

event on selected it doesn't work

In Progress L V.engelen 4 years ago

I tried a few ways to change the screen when an item is selected in in select list.

But it still isn't working

Best Answer
photo

There are a few things here that we can do:

1. Since the only thing changing on these screens is that graph image, we've actually just combined them all onto one screen instead of three different screens. Now, each image is in its own panel in a Dynamic Panel, which we switch to using "Set Active Panel" actions. This reduces the number of screens in your prototype.

2. On the dropdown, we've created three "On Change" + "Set Active Panel" events. Each of them have a condition that checks to see which option was selected, and sets the corresponding panel as active. Note that we don't need a condition for the last event - we can just use 'Else', since there are only 3 options.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Replies (1)
photo

It's hard to say why the event isn't working without seeing the prototype itself. Can you attach it here so we can check it out? You can compress it to .zip/.rar format to attach it.

photo

The select function is in the view EnergieGrafiekBasisScherm

photo

There are a few things here that we can do:

1. Since the only thing changing on these screens is that graph image, we've actually just combined them all onto one screen instead of three different screens. Now, each image is in its own panel in a Dynamic Panel, which we switch to using "Set Active Panel" actions. This reduces the number of screens in your prototype.

2. On the dropdown, we've created three "On Change" + "Set Active Panel" events. Each of them have a condition that checks to see which option was selected, and sets the corresponding panel as active. Note that we don't need a condition for the last event - we can just use 'Else', since there are only 3 options.

Hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any questions.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file