justinmind-logo

Upvote 2

Slides Skip

In Progress Zachary Morford 6 years ago

I've recently encountered a problem where links to screens auto-click upon another screen appearing. For example, a next button on screen 1 links to screen 2, and a next buton on screen 2 links to screen three. Upon clicking the next button on screen 1, screen 2 appears briefly (< 0.5 sec), then screen 3 automatically appears without any user input.

I'm using the most recent version of JIM, and I'm testing this on a 9.7 in iPad. This issue does not occur in the web browser simulation, and it is not related to iOS 10 or 11 (it happens in both).

Replies (5)
photo

Hi Zachary,

Thanks for reporting this.

If possible, can you attach the .vp file in which this occurs so we can try to fix this? You can attach it in .rar format, or upload it to a file sharing service such as Dropbox, and attach the link to it here.

Best,

Danielle

photo

Hi Daneille, is there a way I could send the file to you privately?

photo

You can send it to us along with the info in your request.

photo

I am having the same issue. It appears to be happening due to a button being in the same place as the one before. It appears to be registering the click on both pages. Is there a work around for this, or how soon will it be fixed?

photo

We've made some changes to the mobile application. You'll need to uninstall and reinstall the mobile application.

photo
photo

We're still looking into this. I will let you know soon.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file