justinmind-logo

Upvote 13

Can I display a calendar in a page?

Answered Victor Conesa 10 years ago

Is there any way I can display a calendar in a page? I also need the user to be able to select a date and maybe save the date selected in a variable.

da761984dec26fcadfa9bbb90d07e332

Best Answer
photo

You can use the Calendar widget and change it to date, time, or time and date.

37f4df93261ed49cfbf1b5f4987ac095

Replies (19)
photo

What kind of calendar? You have one type of calendar if you use the date input widget. You could also embed a google calendar in your prototype if you like.

photo

The iPhone reminder has a calandar for the entire month with the current date highlighted. I am looking for a widget for that calendar for my prototype.

on the other hand, what are the steps to embed google calendar? 824e55c110672634be3076f71e2f6b9f

photo

You can embed any HTML you want in your prototype using the HTML widget. Take a look at this video for further help http://www.justinmind.com/prototyper/...

photo

so, no calandar widget available as yet from the justinmind?

photo

No, but you can embed any HTML calendar you want to (here two examples):

http://support.google.com/calendar/bi...

http://www.keepandshare.com/htm/calen...

Or you can use just images.

photo

Could you post an example?

photo

http://lightarrow.com/ is an example of where you do things from the calendar itself. I want to make the cell of the calendar day more informative, so you can add data to your data model from the cell, and display it in such a way that it is informative. Let me know if this helps or i need to be more specific.

photo

There is one in the Android widget library. You can make it more interactive using events.

photo

I know about the Date widget, but I would need something that will directly show the calendar in the page.

photo

One more issue: I would also need to make only some of the dates selectable for the user.

photo

Thank you, Albert. I will let you know soon.

photo

One more thing. I would really like the calendar spinner to just appear on screen or dynamic panel load if possible and just skip the calendar click step altogether. Is this possible?

thanks,

Debbie

photo

Hi Debbie,

Could you tell me which device you chose to prototype the app for and what widget for the time you are trying to use? I also don't see what you are trying to simulate in the skipping the calendar; could you give me some more detail?

Best,

Marc

photo

Hi Marc,

Users will be able to schedule an appointment. OnPageLoad, the screen should display a simple date widget with the current time - Day and Hour visible Currently, the user has to click into the box to get the Spinner to load. The box appears on Page Load to be empty.

I'm prototyping for iPhone 4+, but primarily 5 and up.

Thanks,

Debbie

photo

If you or anyone else is working on a Calendar Project, I would very much like to share the load on the project if you are willing to share with me the work that you have done so far. If anyone else out there has a finished calendar that they are willing to share with the community that would also represent a fantastic starting point. I am happy to share what I have when I am done as well.

Rob

photo

If you or anyone else is working on a Calendar Project, I would very much like to share the load on the project if you are willing to share with me the work that you have done so far. If anyone else out there has a finished calendar that they are willing to share with the community that would also represent a fantastic starting point. I am happy to share what I have when I am done as well.

Rob

photo

what a beautiful program!!!

photo

You can use the Calendar widget and change it to date, time, or time and date.

37f4df93261ed49cfbf1b5f4987ac095

photo

Is there still no calendar functionality? If so it is still unclear how to create a calendar Help would be appreciated

photo

Have you tried the answer marked as 'Best Answer' in this thread?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file