justinmind-logo

Upvote 1

Am I able to save the prototype after my subscription runs out?

Answered Victor Conesa 9 years ago

Once my subscription runs out, is there anyway to still keep the prototype, like for my portfolio?

Replies (4)
photo

Hello Nate,

Once the subscription runs out, you may still use JustInMind's free forever edition. However, you will not be able to publish and share these prototypes with others once the linked account is deactivated. Additionally, the export features will also be disabled. Therefore, I suggest exporting the prototype to images for use within your portfolio before the subscription ends.

Sincerely,

Luisa

photo

Hello Luisa,

I am also thinking to put the subscription on HOLD for a couple months but it says on your page:

After Mar 1, 2015, all your data and customizations will be deleted forever. This action can't be reverted.

My question: Isn't everything just transferred into a free account? I do not want to delete my data since I want to use it in a couple months again.

Please let me know what to do here.

Thank you,

Jörg

photo

Hello Jörg,

Unfortunately, JustInMind accounts can't be put on hold temporarily and will be deleted shortly after payment has ceased. The information shared within the account will not be transferred to a free account automatically, however it may be done so manually by downloading the prototypes and uploading to a free trial account (using a different email). I would suggest downloading all the content stored in your account to your local system just in case you wish to use it at a later time.

Regards,

Luisa

photo

Hi Louisa,

If someone has a pro version and has saved a .vp version. Will i be able to open it up using my free version?

Thanks,

Saurabh

Leave a Comment

Attach a file