Bettering user experience has always been our first concern here at Justinmind. That´s why we´re launching a new version of our jewel: Justinmind Prototyper 3.0 Beta. This major update offers improved interaction and animation functions, new widgets and drag & drop features, Justinmind Prototyper has never been so powerful and easy to use! Next Friday 15th of January, we´ll be launching an exclusive testing period! Be one of the first to test the beta and experience the next generation of prototyping tools! Your feedback is very important to us, we´ll be giving away free licenses, widget libraries, generation templates and many more prizes to win! Windows or Macintosh, both versions are now available!
We have been working so hard we are sure you´ll enjoy working with this new enhanced version. Lots of improvements and new features have been added:
- Improved interaction system with arithmetic calculations and automatic conditions
- Brush tool to copy events
- List of widgets and interactions included in the generated word
- Many bugs resolved on the HTML generation
- 3 languages (English, Spanish and French)
- Pause action at events that can be used to simulate animations
- Drag and drop image files from the file system to the prototyper
- Drag and drop images and text straight from the internet and other applications (Illustrator, Photoshop…)
- Improved image widget
- Fill all the fields of a requirement in the creation dialog
- Stable mac version working on PowerPC and Intel systems CPU
- Many bugs resolved
- and more..
Here is a video of some of the features described above:
Keep an eye on the blog, we´ll be posting the terms and conditions to subscribe to the beta period tomorrow.