THE BETA PROGRAM HAS FINISHED – SEE THE FINAL RELEASE HERE
Justinmind invites you to take part in its beta testing program of Justinmind Prototyper 4.0. Lots of improvements have been made in the dynamic data grids, the workspace, keyboard shortcuts, tooltips, and many more. The beta has already started but you can join us anyway!
|Download for Windows Platforms|
|Download for Mac OS X Leopard or later|
|Download for Mac OS X Tiger|
|Download English Tutorials|
|Download Spanish Tutorials|
What is a beta version?
A product’s beta is an officially released version of a product which includes most of the product’s functionality. The beta version is intended for external testing of the product in order to identify configurations that cause problems, as well as collect requirements and suggestions from users.
Before its official release, a beta version ALWAYS undergoes a full cycle of internal testing, after which the application is sufficiently stable in the majority of computing environments.
What’s new in this version?
- New functions in the expression builder to simulate complex data flows
- Optimized workspace and more space to draw
- More event actions available
- Lot’s of new keyboard shortcuts
- Customized ID’s for widgets
- Organize your screens in hierarchy
- New HTML export with all the comments introduced inside the Prototyper and with data master simulations
- And even more like for instance, tooltips, masters size, single radio button, more intuitive data grids management, etc.
These are the recommended hardware requirements
- 1GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB of system memory (1GB recommended)
- 200 MB of available space
- Macintosh 10.4 or higher or Windows XP or higher
Please note that a beta version is NOT the final version of the product and therefore the developer does not guarantee an absence of errors that may disrupt the computer’s operation and/or result in data loss.
Consequently, beta testers use the beta version at their own risk and Justinmind bears no responsibility for any consequences arising out of the use of the beta version.
Participating in beta testing enables you to:
- be among the first to gain access to the latest versions of Justinmind Prototyper and share your opinion with us;
- help Justinmind improve the quality of the product being tested;
- provide your suggestions on possible ways of improving the product;
- free technical support;
- collaborate directly with developers and other beta testers using dedicated sections of our forum; and,
- receive free versions of the product, which are awarded to the most active beta testers.
When taking part in the beta testing it is necessary to:
- register to the beta program (if you are not already registered)
- download and install Justinmind Prototyper (from the links just below the video at the top of this post)
- Download the tutorials either in English or in Spanish (they are not finished yet)
- spend a certain amount of time on familiarizing yourself with the product and testing it;
- prepare and send out bug reports on any errors found;
- provide suggestions on ways to improve the product being tested; and,
- report on compatibility issues (specifically related to your configuration).
- To report an error, please provide a detailed description of the ways in which it manifests itself on your system, the steps which lead up to the error and characteristics of the hardware used for testing.
- You can also use this procedure to provide your suggestions on improving the product.
If you have any questions regarding the Justinmind Prototyper 4.0 beta testing program, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.