Online account: the projects page
When you log into your Justinmind online account, you’ll get a page with two main tabs: the Projects page and the Users page.
In the top right-hand corner, you can also access your account settings and manage all the notifications, e.g. the emails that you will receive each time someone makes a comment on one of your public prototypes.
Let’s start exploring the Projects page:
The main page displays a list of projects that contain prototypes.
If you click on the red “Publish new prototype” button (1), you can upload a new prototype on the online platform and insert it into an existing project. If you are an administrator, you will also be able to create a new project. To do so, click on the “New project” link (2): a project’s name can be up to 100 characters long and can contain any Unicode character.
Next to the project name (3) you will see the number of prototypes (4) contained in the project. Below, you will find the latest 3 updates (5) related to the prototypes the project contains.
- Your online services: the basics
- Your online services: account settings
- Add users to your online account and create groups
- Online Services: Prototypes page
- Publish a prototype on your online account
- Reshare or replace an already published prototype
- Get a public link for your shared prototypes
- Password protect a shared prototype
- Invite reviewers to a shared prototype
- Review a prototype
- Integrate your prototypes with usability testing tools
- Dynamic Content widgets for wireframing ( August 9, 2016 )
- Navigation UI widgets for wireframing ( August 5, 2016 )
- UI Container Elements for wireframing ( July 29, 2016 )
- How to embed Google Maps in your web and mobile wireframes ( July 11, 2016 )
- Wireframe template styles and fonts ( July 7, 2016 )
- Account Management – FAQs ( May 31, 2016 )
- Design tools for your prototypes: rulers, guides and grids ( April 29, 2016 )
- Introduction to Justinmind Prototyping tool ( April 6, 2016 )
- Input UI elements for your prototypes ( March 30, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word: Examples ( March 24, 2016 )
- Advanced operations: creating a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to create a document template with Microsoft Word ( March 24, 2016 )
- How to view a Sitemap of your wireframes ( March 22, 2016 )
- How to define requirements in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to customize requirements fields in your interactive prototypes ( February 26, 2016 )
- How to simulate Scenarios in your interactive prototypes ( February 22, 2016 )
- How to create a user test with Validately ( February 1, 2016 )
- How to review a shared prototype ( November 26, 2015 )
- How to invite reviewers to a shared prototype ( November 25, 2015 )
- How to reshare or replace an already published prototype ( November 25, 2015 )